Use your words.
Improving a dealers communication with its customers is priority #1 for DealerKnows, which is why Megan is such an unexpectedly perfect fit. Her attention to detail in the use of language propels her ability to identify conversation flaws that exist in our clients CRMs. She ensures dealers are using the best elements of communication to improve the online shoppers experience while simultaneously teaching the finest elements of the written word. From her study of speech-language pathology to her critical interpretation of CRM activity has been a key to our clients success since she joined DealerKnows in 2016.
Random Facts About Megan
- Megan is a huge Michigan State U sports fan.
- She is both a certified Speech-Language Pathologist as well as a certified holistic health consultant.
- Recently married in the summer of 2016 and excitedly expecting a baby girl in 2017.
- Have a 5 year old fur baby named Riv, a 50-lb lap dog.
- My husband is a professional skydiver so we always go skydiving together for date night.
- Born in Mt Clemens, Michigan.
- Raised nearby in New Baltimore and continues to live in Michigan to this day.
- School: Megan received her undergrad degree from Michigan State University, and her Graduate degree from Western Michigan University. (Yes, DealerKnows has some braniacs)
Megan’s 5 Favorite Movies
- Breakfast at Tiffanys
- Love Actually
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Dirty Dancing
- Forrest Gump
Favorite TV Shows
- How I Met Your Mother
- Greys Anatomy
- Full House
- Ronin Sushi in Royal Oak, MI
Places to Visit Bucket List
- Bora Bora
Lesson From My Parents
- Work hard. Stay humble. Always express your gratitude.
Latest from the BlogDoes It Sell More Cars? No, You Do: Defection and MarketshareRead blog post
We really, really, really want to talk to you.Get In Touch with Us