The student becomes the teacher
Under the watchful eye and constant tutelage of DealerKnows, Jennifer grew into a force to be reckoned with as a high-level BDC agent while working at a multi-group luxury dealer group. The old adage of those who cant, teach couldnt be more incorrect when it comes to Jennifer. She excelled at the doing when it came to lead handling, and she is equally adept at the teaching. She is a perfect fit for monitoring activity in CRMs and giving coaching feedback, because she mastered the very same tasks herself as an A+ student in retail.
The ability to see eye to eye
As the newest and youngest member of the DK team, she relates extremely well to those she is grading and monitoring within the CRM. It is this type of consistent education of lead handlers by those who have done it and been successful that truly makes DealerKnows head of the class.
Random Facts About Jennifer
- Considered an old soul as she loves spending time crocheting
- Extremely outdoorsy, with a love of hunting, and fishing
- Has worked since she was 15, entirely in customer service roles from the start.
- With a toddler, she is always on the go, and always learning new things.
Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, where she still lives.
Jennifer’s 5 Favorite Movies:
- Dirty Dancing
- Risky Business
- Joe Dirt
- Wedding Crashers
- Wrecking Ball by Eric Church
- Break Every Chain â€“ There is Power in the Name of Jesus by Tasha Cobbs
Favorite Television Show:
- Teen Mom
(we question this one too)
- Konomi â€“ Birmingham, AL
Jennifer’s Bucket List of Places to Visit: