Practicing what she preaches.
Danielle loves what she does, and is good enough to keep doing it, even while training. She joined the auto industry as a BDC agent for Jim Curley Buick GMC Kia. With a relentless motor, she continued to achieve better results over the years, eventually being named the eCommerce Director for the group. It is both her consistent performance and relentless drive that allows Danielle to continue serving Jim Curley Buick GMC, as well as train on behalf of DealerKnows. Her acumen has led her to speak at the Women In Automotive Conference as well as become a NADA Internet 20 Group Chairperson (and previous Vice-Chairperson). On a daily basis, she focuses on overseeing all things digital for the BDC/Sales department at her store and managing their marketing and vendors.
Not only a trainer, but also a client.
Since her first week in the industry, Danielle has been under the consistent tutelage of DealerKnows. While she has participated in other training programs, she found them to not be compatible with her belief in “doing business the right way.” It’s the belief that binds Danielle to the DealerKnows philosophy. She’ll be able to bring what she’s learned from working in an extremely competitive market, speaking and participating at automotive conferences, and of course, her experience with DealerKnows’ methodologies to her training.
A woman on the go.
While she calls New Jersey home, she can often be found in the air and sea, traveling to distant locales, and sharing it all on Instagram. Most recently Danielle traveled to Italy, Greece, and Spain. Her favorite destination, however, has been jolly old London. Where will she be off to next?
Random Facts About Danielle
- She started working at the age of 14, with her first job at Six Flags. No one died on her watch.
- She’s visited six countries in 2017 and is hoping to double it in 2018 (travel map inspired)
- She enjoys volunteering at local animal shelters, even bringing the shelter to the dealership. As a result she adopted two feral cats for herself, Lilly and Dexter.
- Born: Brooklyn, NY
- Raised (escaped to): Jackson, NJ
- School: Danielle studied Liberal Arts at State University of New York at Delhi, and was a member of the Omega Xi Delta sorority.
Danielle’s 5 Favorite Movies
- Step Brothers
- The Longest Ride
- Bad Moms
- A multi-way tie with the National Lampoon’s Vacation Series
Favorite TV Shows
- Game of Thrones
- This Is Us
- Fear of the Walking Dead
- Teak (Red Bank, NJ)
- 801 Chophouse (Kansas City, MO)
- Dada (Delray Beach, FL)
- Arnaud’s (New Orleans, LA)
Danielle’s 5 Favorite Songs
- “Desire” by Years and Years
- “Barcelona” by Ed Sheeran
- “You & Me” by Dave Matthews Band
- “Home” by Michael Bublé
- “Anywhere” by Dillon Francis
Places to Visit Bucket List
- New Zealand